USA: Hershey battle returns to courtroom today
The board of the trust that owns a controlling stake in Hershey Foods may have abandoned its sales plan, but we have not yet heard the end of the story. Attorney General Mike Fisher returns to the courts today [Thursday] to try to force the trust board to sign a legally binding commitment not to sell its stake in Hershey Foods. Fisher filed a brief last week to this effect, and a hearing has been scheduled for today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife