USA: Hershey battle returns to courtroom today
The board of the trust that owns a controlling stake in Hershey Foods may have abandoned its sales plan, but we have not yet heard the end of the story. Attorney General Mike Fisher returns to the courts today [Thursday] to try to force the trust board to sign a legally binding commitment not to sell its stake in Hershey Foods. Fisher filed a brief last week to this effect, and a hearing has been scheduled for today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund