US: Hershey brings dark health benefits to milk chocolate
The US's largest chocolate manufacturer, Hershey, has expanded its Goodness Chocolate portfolio with the launch of Hershey's Antioxidant Milk Chocolate and Hershey's Whole Bean Chocolate, products that the company claims bring the health benefits associated with dark chocolate to the milk chocolate category.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods