US: Hershey CFO Tacka to step down
Hershey CFO David Tacka is to retire at the end of the year
Hershey CFO David Tacka is to retire from the US confectioner at the end of the year.
Tacka has had a career spanning 40 years at the company, including time as chief accounting officer. The firm said it was now looking for a new CFO.
"He has made solid contributions during periods of transformation and growth and will be leaving the company in a very strong financial position," said John Bilbrey, president and CEO at Hershey.
Tacka was promoted to CFO last year after Bert Alfonso moved to head up the company's international business.
HERSHEY, Pa., Sep 03, 2014 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- The Hershey Company HSY, -0.88%announced today that David W. Tacka, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, intends to retire from the company at the end of the year. Hershey has engaged a leading executive search firm to conduct a national search for his successor.
"Dave has had a distinguished 40-year career at Hershey culminating in his appointment as CFO in May 2013,” said John P. Bilbrey, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Hershey Company. “He has made solid contributions during periods of transformation and growth and will be leaving the company in a very strong financial position,” he said.
“We have an experienced management team, great talent throughout the organization and the right vision, strategy and brands to win wherever we compete. As we look to the future we have confidence in our business model that positions Hershey for continued growth in both North America and key international markets,” Bilbrey said.
Original source: Hershey
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review