USA: Hershey chief marketing officer to resign
US confectioner Hershey Foods has announced that its chief marketing officer Wynn A Willard is planning to leave the company at the end of the year. Willard, who was also a senior vice president, joined Hershey foods last year from Kraft Foods subsidiary Nabisco. Hershey has begun the search for a replacement for Willard, whose resignation is effective from 31 December, reported the Associated Press.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance