USA: Hershey Foods announces fourth quarter results
Hershey Foods Corporation (NYSE: HSY) today announced sales and earnings for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2000. Consolidated net sales for the fourth quarter were $1,194,902,000 compared with $1,105,838,000 for the fourth quarter of 1999. Net income for the fourth quarter of 2000 was $115,962,000, or $.84 per share diluted, compared with $98,007,000, or $.70 per share diluted, for the comparable period in 1999, an EPS increase of 20.0 percent. No operating results from the acquisition of the mint and gum businesses of Nabisco, Inc. were included in the fourth quarter of 2000, as the transaction was completed very late in the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020