USA: Hershey Foods announces increased dividends
The Board of Directors of Hershey Foods Corporation (NYSE: HSY) yesterday declared a quarterly dividend of $.3025 on the Common Stock, an increase of 8.0 percent, or $.0225 per share. In addition, the Board declared a dividend of $.2725 on the Class B Common Stock, an increase of 7.9 percent, or $.02 per share. The dividends are payable September 14, 2001, to stockholders of record August 24, 2001. It is the 287th consecutive regular dividend and 27th annual increase on the Common Stock, and the 68th consecutive regular dividend and 17th consecutive annual increase on the Class B Common Stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations