USA: Hershey Foods announces increased dividends
The Board of Directors of Hershey Foods Corporation (NYSE: HSY) yesterday declared a quarterly dividend of $.3025 on the Common Stock, an increase of 8.0 percent, or $.0225 per share. In addition, the Board declared a dividend of $.2725 on the Class B Common Stock, an increase of 7.9 percent, or $.02 per share. The dividends are payable September 14, 2001, to stockholders of record August 24, 2001. It is the 287th consecutive regular dividend and 27th annual increase on the Common Stock, and the 68th consecutive regular dividend and 17th consecutive annual increase on the Class B Common Stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report