USA: Hershey Foods announces increased dividends
The Board of Directors of Hershey Foods Corporation (NYSE: HSY) yesterday declared a quarterly dividend of $.3025 on the Common Stock, an increase of 8.0 percent, or $.0225 per share. In addition, the Board declared a dividend of $.2725 on the Class B Common Stock, an increase of 7.9 percent, or $.02 per share. The dividends are payable September 14, 2001, to stockholders of record August 24, 2001. It is the 287th consecutive regular dividend and 27th annual increase on the Common Stock, and the 68th consecutive regular dividend and 17th consecutive annual increase on the Class B Common Stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report