USA: Hershey Foods announces increased dividends
The Board of Directors of Hershey Foods Corporation (NYSE: HSY) yesterday declared a quarterly dividend of $.3025 on the Common Stock, an increase of 8.0 percent, or $.0225 per share. In addition, the Board declared a dividend of $.2725 on the Class B Common Stock, an increase of 7.9 percent, or $.02 per share. The dividends are payable September 14, 2001, to stockholders of record August 24, 2001. It is the 287th consecutive regular dividend and 27th annual increase on the Common Stock, and the 68th consecutive regular dividend and 17th consecutive annual increase on the Class B Common Stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega