USA: Hershey Foods announces record third quarter results
Hershey Foods Corporation (NYSE: HSY) yesterday announced record sales and earnings for the third quarter ended September 30, 2001. Consolidated net sales for the third quarter of 2001 were $1,304,184,000 compared with $1,196,755,000 for the third quarter of 2000. Net income for the third quarter of 2001 was $120,762,000, or $.88 per share diluted, compared with $107,405,000, or $.78 per share diluted, for the comparable period of 2000, an EPS increase of 12.8 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses