USA: Hershey Foods announces record third quarter results
Hershey Foods Corporation (NYSE: HSY) yesterday announced record sales and earnings for the third quarter ended September 30, 2001. Consolidated net sales for the third quarter of 2001 were $1,304,184,000 compared with $1,196,755,000 for the third quarter of 2000. Net income for the third quarter of 2001 was $120,762,000, or $.88 per share diluted, compared with $107,405,000, or $.78 per share diluted, for the comparable period of 2000, an EPS increase of 12.8 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO