USA: Hershey Foods Corporation announces second quarter results
Hershey Foods Corporation (NYSE: HSY) Friday (20 July) announced sales and earnings for the second quarter ended July 1, 2001. Consolidated net sales for the second quarter were $898,859,000 compared with $836,204,000 for the second quarter of 2000. Net income for the second quarter was $52,439,000, or $.38 per share diluted, compared with $39,996,000, or $.29 per share diluted, for the comparable period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%