USA: Hershey Foods Corporation announces second quarter results
Hershey Foods Corporation (NYSE: HSY) Friday (20 July) announced sales and earnings for the second quarter ended July 1, 2001. Consolidated net sales for the second quarter were $898,859,000 compared with $836,204,000 for the second quarter of 2000. Net income for the second quarter was $52,439,000, or $.38 per share diluted, compared with $39,996,000, or $.29 per share diluted, for the comparable period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target