USA: Hershey Foods declares dividends
The Board of Directors of Hershey Foods Corporation (NYSE: HSY) yesterday declared quarterly dividends of $.28 per share on the Common Stock and $.2525 per shares on the Class B Common Stock. The dividends are payable June 15, 2001, to stockholders of record May 25, 2001. It is the 286th consecutive
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target