USA: Hershey Foods declares dividends
The Board of Directors of Hershey Foods Corporation (NYSE: HSY) yesterday declared quarterly dividends of $.28 per share on the Common Stock and $.2525 per share on the Class B Common Stock. The dividends are payable on December 15, 2000, to stockholders of record November 22, 2000. It is the 284th consecutive regular dividend on the Common Stock and the 65th consecutive regular dividend on the Class B Common Stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target