US: Hershey Foods declares quarterly dividend
US confectioner Hershey Foods yesterday declared its quarterly dividends. The company declared quarterly dividends of US$0.3275 on the Common Stock and $0.295 on the Class B Common Stock. The dividends are payable 13 December 2002, to stockholders of record 22 November 2002. This constitutes the 292nd consecutive regular dividend on the Common Stock, and the 73rd consecutive regular dividend on the Class B Common Stock, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin