US: Hershey Foods declares quarterly dividend
US confectioner Hershey Foods yesterday declared its quarterly dividends. The company declared quarterly dividends of US$0.3275 on the Common Stock and $0.295 on the Class B Common Stock. The dividends are payable 13 December 2002, to stockholders of record 22 November 2002. This constitutes the 292nd consecutive regular dividend on the Common Stock, and the 73rd consecutive regular dividend on the Class B Common Stock, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs