USA: Hershey Foods declares quarterly dividends
US chocolate behemoth Hershey Foods Corp has declared quarterly dividends of US$0.3025 on Common Stock and US$0.2725 on Class B Common Stock. The company's board of directors said that the dividends are payable 14 June 2002, to stockholders of record 24 May 2002. It is the 290th consecutive regular dividend on the Common Stock, and the 71st consecutive regular dividend on the Class B Common Stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target