USA: Hershey Foods declares quarterly dividends
The Board of Directors of Hershey Foods Corporation (NYSE: HSY) yesterday declared quarterly dividends of $.3025 on the Common Stock and $.2725 on the Class B Common Stock. The dividends are payable December 14, 2001, to stockholders of record November 23, 2001. It is the 288th consecutive regular dividend on the Common Stock, and the 69th consecutive regular dividend on the Class B Common Stock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods