USA: Hershey Foods names Richard H. Lenny President and CEO
Hershey Foods Corporation (NYSE: HSY) today named Richard H. Lenny president and chief executive officer of the global confectionery company, said Kenneth L. Wolfe, Hershey's chairman and chief executive officer since 1994. Lenny most recently has served as head of the Nabisco Biscuit and Snack business at Kraft Foods. Wolfe said he would remain chairman during a transitional period not to exceed one year, at which time Lenny will add the chairman position to his title.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat