USA: Hershey Foods names Richard H. Lenny President and CEO
Hershey Foods Corporation (NYSE: HSY) today named Richard H. Lenny president and chief executive officer of the global confectionery company, said Kenneth L. Wolfe, Hershey's chairman and chief executive officer since 1994. Lenny most recently has served as head of the Nabisco Biscuit and Snack business at Kraft Foods. Wolfe said he would remain chairman during a transitional period not to exceed one year, at which time Lenny will add the chairman position to his title.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival