USA: Hershey Foods names senior vice president, chief marketing officer
US confectioner Hershey Foods has named Thomas K. Hernquist as senior vice president and chief marketing officer, effective 28 April 2003. Hernquist will report directly to CEO Richard H. Lenny in this position and will have marketing responsibility for the company's US confectionery business. He also will provide leadership for the key equity components of Hershey's brands globally and will have responsibility for Hershey's Chocolate World visitors centre. Hernquist will become a member of the Hershey executive team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival