USA: Hershey Foods names senior vice president, chief marketing officer
US confectioner Hershey Foods has named Thomas K. Hernquist as senior vice president and chief marketing officer, effective 28 April 2003. Hernquist will report directly to CEO Richard H. Lenny in this position and will have marketing responsibility for the company's US confectionery business. He also will provide leadership for the key equity components of Hershey's brands globally and will have responsibility for Hershey's Chocolate World visitors centre. Hernquist will become a member of the Hershey executive team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units