USA: Hershey Foods names senior vice president, chief marketing officer
US confectioner Hershey Foods has named Thomas K. Hernquist as senior vice president and chief marketing officer, effective 28 April 2003. Hernquist will report directly to CEO Richard H. Lenny in this position and will have marketing responsibility for the company's US confectionery business. He also will provide leadership for the key equity components of Hershey's brands globally and will have responsibility for Hershey's Chocolate World visitors centre. Hernquist will become a member of the Hershey executive team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up