USA: Hershey Foods posts Q4 net income of US$130m
Hershey Foods has reported consolidated net sales for the fourth quarter to 31 December of US$1.16bn, compared with $1.15bn for the same period of 2001. Net income was $130m, or 96 cents per share, compared with a loss of $44.9m, or 33 cents per share, in 2001. The results for the fourth quarter of 2002 included a pre-tax charge of $13.3m, or 6 cents per share, associated with the business realignment initiatives announced in October 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO