USA: Hershey Foods reaffirms earnings guidance
US confectionery major Hershey Foods has reaffirmed that it expects its FY 2002 earnings per share-diluted from operations to meet its stated objective of 9%-11% growth, and that earnings per share-diluted from operations for the Q2 will be above the range. The company said that it is continuing to improve its cost structure and is well positioned to meet Back-to-School/Halloween demand, as all production facilities are once again fully operational.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project