USA: Hershey Foods reaffirms earnings guidance
US confectionery major Hershey Foods has reaffirmed that it expects its FY 2002 earnings per share-diluted from operations to meet its stated objective of 9%-11% growth, and that earnings per share-diluted from operations for the Q2 will be above the range. The company said that it is continuing to improve its cost structure and is well positioned to meet Back-to-School/Halloween demand, as all production facilities are once again fully operational.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods