USA: Hershey Foods sees Q2 net income up 21.1%
Major US confectioner Hershey Foods Corp has posted net sales of US$823.46m for its Q2 ended 30 June, up from US$817.33m year on year. Net income was US$63.15m, or US$0.46 per share-diluted, up 21.1% from US$52.44m, or US$0.38 per share-diluted. Excluding net charges of US$2.54m associated with the business realignment initiatives previously announced, and adjusting 2001 net income for the elimination of goodwill amortisation, Q2 net income was US$64.75m, up 17.5% from US$55.44m in the Q2 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund