US: Hershey in "multi-year" 3D printing initiative
Hershey, 3DS exploring 3D printing in confectionery
US confectioner Hershey is working with 3D printing firm 3D Systems on a "multi-year initiative" to examine the potential uses of 3D printing in the confectionery sector.
"Hershey and 3DS have entered into partnership to explore edible 3D printing," a Hershey spokesperson confirmed. "It's too early to speculate on the potential outcomes of this work."
3DS said the joint development agreement is focused on the opportunities to use 3D printing technology in creating edible foods, including "confectionery treats".
The Hershey Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offe...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Hershey is poised for ongoing growth with a raft of new products about to be or recently launched. It is also becoming increasingly aggressive at targeting international markets to overcome what has l...
Hershey has intensified its international market expansion, although the process remains slow paced and largely organic. It mainly targets the Asia Pacific and European markets, while delivering high ...
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Lay's heads "billionaire food brands" list
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- General Mills earnings drop one-third