US: Hershey in "multi-year" 3D printing initiative
Hershey, 3DS exploring 3D printing in confectionery
US confectioner Hershey is working with 3D printing firm 3D Systems on a "multi-year initiative" to examine the potential uses of 3D printing in the confectionery sector.
"Hershey and 3DS have entered into partnership to explore edible 3D printing," a Hershey spokesperson confirmed. "It's too early to speculate on the potential outcomes of this work."
3DS said the joint development agreement is focused on the opportunities to use 3D printing technology in creating edible foods, including "confectionery treats".
The Hershey Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offe...
Canadean's "The Hershey Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contain...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Hershey is poised for ongoing growth with a raft of new products about to be or recently launched. It is also becoming increasingly aggressive at targeting international markets to overcome what has l...
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- Sustainability Watch: The US packaging challenge
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt
- Bright Food "to buy 70% of Tnuva"
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm
- Thorntons sales, profits fall