US: Hershey launches Easter collection
US confectionery giant Hershey has unveiled a series of Easter-themed product launches.
From classic chocolate bunnies to candy eggs, Hershey claims to have "something for everyone".
New offerings include: a 6-oz. Reese's Peanut Butter filled Egg, a Hershey's Bliss Milk Chocolate Hollow Bunny and a Twizzlers' Assortment Egg filled with Twizzlers Rainbow Twists.
The company is also launching a Spring Treats Mega Mix 45-piece assortment.
The company is also introducing personalised Easter treats, available through its website, HersheyGifts.com.
The newly-designed website offers a variety of distinctive gifts ready to ship nationwide, the company said.
The battle for the future of chocolate and candy maker Cadbury is becoming increasingly bitter, writes Dean Best....
Kraft's ballsy proposal to buy Cadbury for GBP10.2bn (US$16.76bn) probably spells the end of the UK confectioner's independence. But it is less clear that the acquisitive US food group will succeed in...
After a dearth of major M&A in the food industry in recent months, the prospect of a mega-deal involving US food giant Kraft Foods and renowned UK confectioner Cadbury has got people talking. Cadbury ...
The Hershey Trust has remained silent on reports that it has sought banking advice over a potential bid to rival Kraft Foods' move for UK confectioner Cadbury....
Unsurprisingly, Kraft Foods' so far unsuccessful bid for Cadbury dominated this week's top stories on just-food....
Kraft Foods could offload some non-snacks brands in order to fund a fresh bid for UK confectioner Cadbury, one US analyst claimed today (8 September)....
The potential for Cadbury to grow further as an independent business is "constrained", the boss of suitor Kraft Foods said today (8 September)....
Speculation is circulating that US chocolate giant Hershey is preparing a counter-bid for Cadbury after the UK confectioner yesterday (7 September) rejected an offer from Kraft Foods....
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report