US: Hershey launches Easter collection
US confectionery giant Hershey has unveiled a series of Easter-themed product launches.
From classic chocolate bunnies to candy eggs, Hershey claims to have "something for everyone".
New offerings include: a 6-oz. Reese's Peanut Butter filled Egg, a Hershey's Bliss Milk Chocolate Hollow Bunny and a Twizzlers' Assortment Egg filled with Twizzlers Rainbow Twists.
The company is also launching a Spring Treats Mega Mix 45-piece assortment.
The company is also introducing personalised Easter treats, available through its website, HersheyGifts.com.
The newly-designed website offers a variety of distinctive gifts ready to ship nationwide, the company said.
The battle for the future of chocolate and candy maker Cadbury is becoming increasingly bitter, writes Dean Best....
Kraft's ballsy proposal to buy Cadbury for GBP10.2bn (US$16.76bn) probably spells the end of the UK confectioner's independence. But it is less clear that the acquisitive US food group will succeed in...
After a dearth of major M&A in the food industry in recent months, the prospect of a mega-deal involving US food giant Kraft Foods and renowned UK confectioner Cadbury has got people talking. Cadbury ...
The Hershey Trust has remained silent on reports that it has sought banking advice over a potential bid to rival Kraft Foods' move for UK confectioner Cadbury....
Unsurprisingly, Kraft Foods' so far unsuccessful bid for Cadbury dominated this week's top stories on just-food....
Kraft Foods could offload some non-snacks brands in order to fund a fresh bid for UK confectioner Cadbury, one US analyst claimed today (8 September)....
The potential for Cadbury to grow further as an independent business is "constrained", the boss of suitor Kraft Foods said today (8 September)....
Speculation is circulating that US chocolate giant Hershey is preparing a counter-bid for Cadbury after the UK confectioner yesterday (7 September) rejected an offer from Kraft Foods....
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volumes
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- China implements new safety regulations
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019