US: Hershey launches mint range
Hershey today (9 November) announced the launch of a range of sugar-free mints called Ice Breakers Frost.
The US confectionery company said the extension to its Ice Breakers mints range is the "only mint coated in an intense combination of xylitol, cooling and flavour crystals".
Ice Breakers Frost will be available in two varieties - Wintercool and peppermint.
"Ice Breakers Frost mints are designed for those who are looking for a strong mint, but don't want to sacrifice taste. The mints feature the same great flavor of our core Ice Breakers mints, which is then frosted with a combination of xylitol, cooling and flavor crystals for a uniquely powerful taste and texture," said Anna Lingeris, a spokeswoman for Ice Breakers Frost mints at Hershey.
Lactalis threw down the gauntlet - and blew away any post-Easter cobwebs on consumer goods newsdesks in Europe - in the battle for the ownership of Italian dairy group Parmalat this morning (26 April)...
Hershey is to up the wholesale price on some of its lined by an average of almost 10% to offset part of the "significant" increase in input costs....
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs