USA: Hershey - like taking candy from a baby - COMMENT (Members)
Hershey's Q2 net income has risen 31% to $53.4 million. Hershey's seems to be on a roll, with reduced costs, better efficiency and strong sales growth, but it can't afford to rest on its laurels. Its competitors are raising advertising expenditure and competition may well get more intense, especially in the US as the summer winds down and holiday season approaches.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO