USA: Hershey - like taking candy from a baby - COMMENT (Members)
Hershey's Q2 net income has risen 31% to $53.4 million. Hershey's seems to be on a roll, with reduced costs, better efficiency and strong sales growth, but it can't afford to rest on its laurels. Its competitors are raising advertising expenditure and competition may well get more intense, especially in the US as the summer winds down and holiday season approaches.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs