USA: Hershey - price hike may not be enough - COMMENT
Hershey Foods has announced plans to raise prices in order to boost revenues. The US candy maker has been experiencing slow growth lately. Hershey hopes that consumers will remain loyal despite this hike in chocolate prices - and it may well be right. However, more innovative measures, such as the launch of its new Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews product, will be needed to keep consumers interested in the long term.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes