BRAZIL: Hershey takes Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to Brazil
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups have been launched to the Brazil market
US confectioner The Hershey Company has announced the launch of its Reese's Peanut Butter Cups product to the Brazilian market.
The peanut-butter filled chocolate cups will be available in local supermarkets in the south and south-east regions from this month.
"Hershey is known for bringing great-tasting chocolate experiences to the world each and every day," said Marcel Sacco, general manager for Hershey Brazil.
"The addition of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to the Brazilian market provides a new and delicious experience - and a perfect product - that is sure to delight consumers just like our other iconic Hershey brands such as Hershey's Cookies N Crème Candy Bar and Hershey's Kisses Chocolates."
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups will be available in a two-cup 42g version at a suggested price of BRL2.49 (US$1.12). Reese's Miniatures will be available in an 8g version for BRL0.75.
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report