BRAZIL: Hershey takes Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to Brazil
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups have been launched to the Brazil market
US confectioner The Hershey Company has announced the launch of its Reese's Peanut Butter Cups product to the Brazilian market.
The peanut-butter filled chocolate cups will be available in local supermarkets in the south and south-east regions from this month.
"Hershey is known for bringing great-tasting chocolate experiences to the world each and every day," said Marcel Sacco, general manager for Hershey Brazil.
"The addition of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to the Brazilian market provides a new and delicious experience - and a perfect product - that is sure to delight consumers just like our other iconic Hershey brands such as Hershey's Cookies N Crème Candy Bar and Hershey's Kisses Chocolates."
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups will be available in a two-cup 42g version at a suggested price of BRL2.49 (US$1.12). Reese's Miniatures will be available in an 8g version for BRL0.75.
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered