BRAZIL: Hershey takes Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to Brazil
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups have been launched to the Brazil market
US confectioner The Hershey Company has announced the launch of its Reese's Peanut Butter Cups product to the Brazilian market.
The peanut-butter filled chocolate cups will be available in local supermarkets in the south and south-east regions from this month.
"Hershey is known for bringing great-tasting chocolate experiences to the world each and every day," said Marcel Sacco, general manager for Hershey Brazil.
"The addition of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to the Brazilian market provides a new and delicious experience - and a perfect product - that is sure to delight consumers just like our other iconic Hershey brands such as Hershey's Cookies N Crème Candy Bar and Hershey's Kisses Chocolates."
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups will be available in a two-cup 42g version at a suggested price of BRL2.49 (US$1.12). Reese's Miniatures will be available in an 8g version for BRL0.75.
The Hershey Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offe...
Hershey will benefit from strong value growth in the United States, which is the company’s central focus. Whilst a justified criticism would be that there is too much reliance on the US, there have be...
The company is looking to continue its strategy of “predictable, profitable and sustainable North American business”. In order to reach this goal, Hershey is investing more heavily in advertising and ...
"The Future of the Syrups & Spreads Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market ...
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Soda draws fire from food in Mexico obesity battle
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Mondelez CEO Rosenfeld defends moves on costs
- Just Mayo under fire from US FDA after complaint
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Hearthside to buy nutrition bar maker VSI
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019