USA: Hershey to launch sugar-free chocolates in April
US confectioner Hershey Foods is to enter the sugar-free chocolate market late next month with the launch of new products under its Hershey's and Reese's brands. The sugar-free chocolates, which will contain a sweetener called lactitol, will be available in grocery stores in the US by late April, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK