USA: Hershey trust meets to consider alternatives to sale
The trust that holds a controlling stake in Hershey Foods is meeting today [Tuesday] to discuss how it moves forward with its proposed sale of the company. A Pennsylvania court has enjoined the trust from selling Hershey while it considers an appeal from opponents to the sale. Local opposition to the proposed sale is likely to slow the sale process and could even make it impossible.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week