USA: Hershey Trust to get chance to argue against injunction
A Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court yesterday [Thursday] scheduled a hearing for next Wednesday to hear the arguments of the charitable trust that owns Hershey Foods for an appeal of a temporary court injunction on the sale of the candy giant. Rick Kelly, a spokesman for the Hershey Trust, which controls a majority stake in Hershey Foods on behalf of the Milton Hershey School, is quoted in the Wall Street Journal as saying: "We regard this prompt response as a positive and will be prepared to present our case next week."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review