USA: Hershey trustees under threat – petition calls for board’s dismissal
Some 6,500 people have signed a petition calling for the ejection of the board of the Milton Hershey School Trust. The trust last week reconsidered its proposal to sell its stake in Hershey Foods following a firestorm of protest from community leaders, employees at the candy maker and the alumni association of the school that is the trust's sole beneficiary, the Milton Hershey School.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti