USA: Hershey trustees under threat – petition calls for board’s dismissal
Some 6,500 people have signed a petition calling for the ejection of the board of the Milton Hershey School Trust. The trust last week reconsidered its proposal to sell its stake in Hershey Foods following a firestorm of protest from community leaders, employees at the candy maker and the alumni association of the school that is the trust's sole beneficiary, the Milton Hershey School.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix