USA: Hershey's striking workers stand firm on issue of health care contributions
Pennsylvania-based Hershey Foods Corp took a full-page advert out in local newspapers yesterday [Wednesday] in which it was unequivocal about which side is to blame for the three week strike of 2,800 chocolate workers. "The last time we met [with the labour union leaders]... we brought new ideas and a willingness to compromise," insisted Hershey: "The union leadership did not. Tomorrow must be different."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target