USA: Hey Kids - Love to Crunch When You Munch?
Calling all kids! Do you and your family create "yummy in your tummy" dishes that crunch when you munch? If so, share your crunchy favorites with the fun-loving French's® Kid, who is featured in new TV commercials for french fried onions. He knows french fried onions top all his favorite foods like tacos, potatoes, soups and pizza. Parents should have "their kid send our Kid" an alliteration. That is a brief sentence in which each word begins with the same letter like, "Makes Simple Salad Superb," or "Makes Ordinary Omelets Outrageous." It should explain how your family tops off their favorite foods with french fried onions. You and your kid might win a trip to New York City and could have their submission used in a future ad!One grand prizewinner (plus parent) will be selected to win the trip to New York City. Ten finalists will receive a terrific basket filled with products, an apron and cooking utensils, guaranteed to make time spent in the kitchen a blast.Here's how to enter. Kids 17 and under must submit an alliteration which may be accompanied by a drawing, telling how French's french fried onions "Make Mundane Meals Magnificent." Send your entry to: "Tell The French's® French Fried Onions Kid," 411 Park Street, Upper Montclair, NJ, 07043. Entries must be received by June 15, 2000. (See official rules for contest details or log onto
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report