UK: HGCA wins Exporter of the Year award
Home Grown Cereals Authority (HGCA) was announced as 'Exporter of the Year' in the 'partnership in trading' category at the International Business Awards last night (Monday 3 December) - in the presence of HRH The Duke of York. The awards, which aim to encourage and recognise the very best of British export by showcasing British innovation, enterprise and international business acumen, are a joint initiative between DTI's Trade Partners UK and Nexus Business Communications. Other award winners included Harry Potter author, J K Rowling.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill