UK: HGCA wins Exporter of the Year award
Home Grown Cereals Authority (HGCA) was announced as 'Exporter of the Year' in the 'partnership in trading' category at the International Business Awards last night (Monday 3 December) - in the presence of HRH The Duke of York. The awards, which aim to encourage and recognise the very best of British export by showcasing British innovation, enterprise and international business acumen, are a joint initiative between DTI's Trade Partners UK and Nexus Business Communications. Other award winners included Harry Potter author, J K Rowling.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO