UK: HGCA wins Exporter of the Year award
Home Grown Cereals Authority (HGCA) was announced as 'Exporter of the Year' in the 'partnership in trading' category at the International Business Awards last night (Monday 3 December) - in the presence of HRH The Duke of York. The awards, which aim to encourage and recognise the very best of British export by showcasing British innovation, enterprise and international business acumen, are a joint initiative between DTI's Trade Partners UK and Nexus Business Communications. Other award winners included Harry Potter author, J K Rowling.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods