UK: HGCA wins Exporter of the Year award
Home Grown Cereals Authority (HGCA) was announced as 'Exporter of the Year' in the 'partnership in trading' category at the International Business Awards last night (Monday 3 December) - in the presence of HRH The Duke of York. The awards, which aim to encourage and recognise the very best of British export by showcasing British innovation, enterprise and international business acumen, are a joint initiative between DTI's Trade Partners UK and Nexus Business Communications. Other award winners included Harry Potter author, J K Rowling.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO