REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Hibernia Foods completes equity private placement
Hibernia Foods, the Dublin-based manufacturer of branded and private-label cakes, ready-meals and frozen desserts, has completed an equity private placement in which 2,135,110 Ordinary Shares with an issuance price of US$4.5 had been placed with a limited number of accredited investors. The company anticipates that an additional 222,222 Ordinary Shares will be issued to several other accredited investors in the current month on the same terms.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations