REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Hibernia Foods completes equity private placement
Hibernia Foods, the Dublin-based manufacturer of branded and private-label cakes, ready-meals and frozen desserts, has completed an equity private placement in which 2,135,110 Ordinary Shares with an issuance price of US$4.5 had been placed with a limited number of accredited investors. The company anticipates that an additional 222,222 Ordinary Shares will be issued to several other accredited investors in the current month on the same terms.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits