IRELAND: Hibernia Foods plc Announces Results for Fiscal 2000 and Reports Record Revenue Growth
Revenues increase 40% to IR(pound)90 million ($109.4 million)190% increase in Net Assets significantly strengthening Balance Sheet Hibernia Foods plc (NASDAQ:HIBNY, HIBZF, HIBWF; the "Company") today announced its results for its fiscal year and fourth quarter ended March 31, 2000. Sales for the fiscal year were IR(pound)90.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales