IRELAND: Hibernia Foods plc Announces Results for Fiscal 2000 and Reports Record Revenue Growth
Revenues increase 40% to IR(pound)90 million ($109.4 million)190% increase in Net Assets significantly strengthening Balance Sheet Hibernia Foods plc (NASDAQ:HIBNY, HIBZF, HIBWF; the "Company") today announced its results for its fiscal year and fourth quarter ended March 31, 2000. Sales for the fiscal year were IR(pound)90.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs