IRELAND: Hibernia Foods Plc announces results for fiscal 2001
Entenmann's revenue growth + 49% Ready Meals revenue growth + 25% Hibernia Foods plc (Nasdaq:HIBNY ; the "Company") Friday (21 September) announced its results for its fiscal year and fourth quarter ended March 31, 2001. Sales for the fiscal year were IR pound 103.76 million ($115.86 million), an increase of 15% compared to sales of IR pound 90.01 million ($100.50 million) for fiscal 2000. Sales in the frozen ready-meals division, showed significant growth of 25% and Entenmann's year on year growth of 49% made it one of the fastest growing brands in the UK food sector. Sales in the frozen desserts division were 1% lower than the previous year, principally due to the intensity of competition across the market, but remained significantly ahead of the market, which showed a decline of 6% for the same period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre