IRELAND: Hibernia Foods plc Announces Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2000
Hibernia Foods plc (NASDAQ: HIBNY, HIBZF, HIBWF; the "Company") today announced its results for the quarter ended June 30, 2000. HIGHLIGHTS: - Reflects pre-payment of Loan Notes in April 2000- IR(pound)2 million ($2.4 million) capital investment completed- New Ready-Meals facility obtains major business- Entenmann's now the fastest growing cake brand in the UK- New range of Entenmann's Chilled Desserts launched- Goal to achieve organic revenues of $150 million- Potential acquisition opportunities being consideredHibernia reported that revenues for the quarter ended June 30, 2000 were IR(pound)22.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image