IRELAND: Hibernia Foods plc Announces Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2000
Hibernia Foods plc (NASDAQ: HIBNY, HIBZF, HIBWF; the "Company") today announced its results for the quarter ended June 30, 2000. HIGHLIGHTS: - Reflects pre-payment of Loan Notes in April 2000- IR(pound)2 million ($2.4 million) capital investment completed- New Ready-Meals facility obtains major business- Entenmann's now the fastest growing cake brand in the UK- New range of Entenmann's Chilled Desserts launched- Goal to achieve organic revenues of $150 million- Potential acquisition opportunities being consideredHibernia reported that revenues for the quarter ended June 30, 2000 were IR(pound)22.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix