IRELAND: Hibernia Foods plc completes acquisition of the chilled desserts business of La Boheme Limited
Acquisition represents expansion into rapidly growing chilled desserts sector Acquisition to be EBITDA and earnings positive in Q1 of Fiscal 2001/2002 Hibernia Foods plc (NASDAQ: HIBNY ; "Hibernia") today announced that it has completed its fourth UK acquisition with the acquisition of the trade and certain assets relating to the chilled desserts business of La Boheme Limited, located in Birmingham, UK, effective 1 April 2001. Consideration, paid in cash, amounted to Stg(pound)2.5m (approximately $3.6m). The transaction was completed by Hibernia Chilled Foods Limited, a wholly-owned UK subsidiary of Hibernia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target