IRELAND: Hibernia Foods plc completes acquisition of the chilled desserts business of La Boheme Limited
Acquisition represents expansion into rapidly growing chilled desserts sector Acquisition to be EBITDA and earnings positive in Q1 of Fiscal 2001/2002 Hibernia Foods plc (NASDAQ: HIBNY ; "Hibernia") today announced that it has completed its fourth UK acquisition with the acquisition of the trade and certain assets relating to the chilled desserts business of La Boheme Limited, located in Birmingham, UK, effective 1 April 2001. Consideration, paid in cash, amounted to Stg(pound)2.5m (approximately $3.6m). The transaction was completed by Hibernia Chilled Foods Limited, a wholly-owned UK subsidiary of Hibernia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units