IRELAND: Hibernia Foods plc completes acquisition of the chilled desserts business of La Boheme Limited
Acquisition represents expansion into rapidly growing chilled desserts sector Acquisition to be EBITDA and earnings positive in Q1 of Fiscal 2001/2002 Hibernia Foods plc (NASDAQ: HIBNY ; "Hibernia") today announced that it has completed its fourth UK acquisition with the acquisition of the trade and certain assets relating to the chilled desserts business of La Boheme Limited, located in Birmingham, UK, effective 1 April 2001. Consideration, paid in cash, amounted to Stg(pound)2.5m (approximately $3.6m). The transaction was completed by Hibernia Chilled Foods Limited, a wholly-owned UK subsidiary of Hibernia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review