IRELAND: Hibernia Foods plc to complete major strategic accretive acquisition
Hibernia Foods plc (NASDAQ: HIBNY) Strategic Move Into the Rapidly Growing Chilled Desserts Market Trailing Chilled Desserts Revenues of Stg(pound)10.1m ($14.6m) Hibernia Foods plc (NASDAQ: HIBNY; "Hibernia") yesterday announced that it is scheduled to complete its fourth UK acquisition with the acquisition of the trade and certain assets relating to the chilled desserts business of La Boheme Limited, Birmingham, UK, by the end of the month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK