IRELAND: Hibernia Foods plc to complete major strategic accretive acquisition
Hibernia Foods plc (NASDAQ: HIBNY) Strategic Move Into the Rapidly Growing Chilled Desserts Market Trailing Chilled Desserts Revenues of Stg(pound)10.1m ($14.6m) Hibernia Foods plc (NASDAQ: HIBNY; "Hibernia") yesterday announced that it is scheduled to complete its fourth UK acquisition with the acquisition of the trade and certain assets relating to the chilled desserts business of La Boheme Limited, Birmingham, UK, by the end of the month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund