REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Hibernia Foods reports FY 2002 sales up 53%
Dublin-based Hibernia Foods, a manufacturer of branded cakes, branded and private-label ready-meals and branded and private-label frozen desserts, has posted record revenues of €201.3m (US$175.5m) for its FY 2002 ended 31 March, up 53% year on year. Gross profits were up 92% to €34.9m and gross margins had increased by 68%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid