IRELAND: Hibernia Foods reports return to profitability
Hibernia Foods plc yesterday [Monday] announced its unaudited financial results for the three month period ended 31 December 2002, the third quarter of fiscal 2002. Revenues for the quarter amounted to €62.59m (US$55.46m) compared to revenues of €42.09m for the same quarter in fiscal 2001, representing an increase of 49%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action