AUSTRALIA: High hopes for two new varieties of oats developed in Tasmania
In development at the Tasmanian Institute of Agricultural Research since early last year, two new varieties of oat are expected to become popular with interstate growers. Following an agreement with Tasmanian Primary Industries Minister David Llewellyn, Tasmanian Seeds Limited is making the oats commercially available to domestic and export markets at the end of the month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival