CANADA: High Liner Foods reports Q4, FY targets met
For the year ended 29 December 2001, Canadian food processor High Liner earned net income of C$6.2m (US$3.8m), compared to the C$6.4m earned in 2000. Henry Demone, President and CEO, said: "Despite a challenging year for our commodity products and a weakening economy, I am pleased to announce that we met our income projections for 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife