INDONESIA: Higher sales means higher net profit for Fast Food's Q3
The publicly listed franchise holder of KFC , Fast Food Indonesia , has revealed that high sales income meant that Q3 results saw a rise in net profit from Rp 17.09bn to Rp 18.78bn. Sales themselves grew to Rp 292.28bn from Rp 258.86bn in 1999, of which Rp 258.14bn was from sales of food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry