Editor's choice: highlights on just-food this week
After months of speculation, this week Sara Lee finally decided upon its future - and it involves a split of the business. Uncertainty continues to surround the future of the UK's Northern Foods, while local rival Premier Foods took a step to cut its debt pile with a key disposal. Elsewhere, cocoa prices soared after Cote d'Ivoire's president-elect called for an export ban and France's food makers, facing commodity pressure, called on Nicolas Sarkozy to help.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti