USA: Hilary Billings joins Peet's Coffee & Tea's board of directors
Californian specialty coffee roaster and marketer, Peet's Coffee & Tea, has announced that Hilary Billings, chairman and chief marketing officer for RedEnvelope, has joined Peet's Board of Directors. Billings brings more than 14 years of experience in merchandising, retail and brand development to Peet's Board. H. William Jesse, Jr, chairman of the board, commented: "We are extremely pleased that Hilary Billings has joined the Board of Directors. With her extensive brand-building experience and proven track record, Hilary will bring valuable strategic and consumer insight to the organization."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund