USA: Hilary Billings joins Peet's Coffee & Tea's board of directors
Californian specialty coffee roaster and marketer, Peet's Coffee & Tea, has announced that Hilary Billings, chairman and chief marketing officer for RedEnvelope, has joined Peet's Board of Directors. Billings brings more than 14 years of experience in merchandising, retail and brand development to Peet's Board. H. William Jesse, Jr, chairman of the board, commented: "We are extremely pleased that Hilary Billings has joined the Board of Directors. With her extensive brand-building experience and proven track record, Hilary will bring valuable strategic and consumer insight to the organization."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action