USA: Hilary Billings joins Peet's Coffee & Tea's board of directors
Californian specialty coffee roaster and marketer, Peet's Coffee & Tea, has announced that Hilary Billings, chairman and chief marketing officer for RedEnvelope, has joined Peet's Board of Directors. Billings brings more than 14 years of experience in merchandising, retail and brand development to Peet's Board. H. William Jesse, Jr, chairman of the board, commented: "We are extremely pleased that Hilary Billings has joined the Board of Directors. With her extensive brand-building experience and proven track record, Hilary will bring valuable strategic and consumer insight to the organization."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre