INDIA: Hindustan Foods strikes manufacturing deal with PepsiCo
Indian food maker Hindustan Foods Ltd has reached a manufacturing and supply agreement with PepsoCo.
In a filing with the Bombay Stock Exchange, Hindustan said it would manufacture "on a monthly basis" kurkure extruded snack products, to be sold under the PepsiCo brand.
The company said these products - as well as other potential products in the future - will be manufactured at the firm's manufacturing facility in Usgai, Ponda, Goa.
The supply contract runs until end-June 2014, Hindustan added.
PepsiCo has expanded its line of Quaker Harvest Crunch bars in Canada with the launch of a line containing quinoa....
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- France takes big step to uniform FOP labels
- What the analysts say: The verdict on Danone's Q1
- How will Flowers Foods grow in speciality bread?
- Unilever food, refreshment sales rise
- Fonterra says rain needed to maintain milk supply
- Organic food sales in US up 11% in 2014
- UPDATE: Danone CEO upbeat on 2015 growth
- Nestle in "exclusive" Davigel talks with Brakes