INDIA: Hindustan Foods strikes manufacturing deal with PepsiCo
Indian food maker Hindustan Foods Ltd has reached a manufacturing and supply agreement with PepsoCo.
In a filing with the Bombay Stock Exchange, Hindustan said it would manufacture "on a monthly basis" kurkure extruded snack products, to be sold under the PepsiCo brand.
The company said these products - as well as other potential products in the future - will be manufactured at the firm's manufacturing facility in Usgai, Ponda, Goa.
The supply contract runs until end-June 2014, Hindustan added.
PepsiCo has expanded its line of Quaker Harvest Crunch bars in Canada with the launch of a line containing quinoa....
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volumes
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- China implements new safety regulations
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in the United Kingdom