INDIA: Hindustan Foods strikes manufacturing deal with PepsiCo
Indian food maker Hindustan Foods Ltd has reached a manufacturing and supply agreement with PepsoCo.
In a filing with the Bombay Stock Exchange, Hindustan said it would manufacture "on a monthly basis" kurkure extruded snack products, to be sold under the PepsiCo brand.
The company said these products - as well as other potential products in the future - will be manufactured at the firm's manufacturing facility in Usgai, Ponda, Goa.
The supply contract runs until end-June 2014, Hindustan added.
PepsiCo has expanded its line of Quaker Harvest Crunch bars in Canada with the launch of a line containing quinoa....
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Happy Family CEO on baby and beyond
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs
- Greencore sales up on UK, US growth
- Sainsbury's launches kids frozen meal range