INDIA: Hindustan Foods strikes manufacturing deal with PepsiCo
Indian food maker Hindustan Foods Ltd has reached a manufacturing and supply agreement with PepsoCo.
In a filing with the Bombay Stock Exchange, Hindustan said it would manufacture "on a monthly basis" kurkure extruded snack products, to be sold under the PepsiCo brand.
The company said these products - as well as other potential products in the future - will be manufactured at the firm's manufacturing facility in Usgai, Ponda, Goa.
The supply contract runs until end-June 2014, Hindustan added.
PepsiCo has expanded its line of Quaker Harvest Crunch bars in Canada with the launch of a line containing quinoa....
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- How could a TTIP affect the food industry?
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Kellogg to invest in "next-generation innovation"
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- R&R Ice Cream names Daniel Martinez new CFO
- Mars takes UK chocolate brands into trail mixes
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights