INDIA: Hindustan Foods strikes manufacturing deal with PepsiCo
Indian food maker Hindustan Foods Ltd has reached a manufacturing and supply agreement with PepsoCo.
In a filing with the Bombay Stock Exchange, Hindustan said it would manufacture "on a monthly basis" kurkure extruded snack products, to be sold under the PepsiCo brand.
The company said these products - as well as other potential products in the future - will be manufactured at the firm's manufacturing facility in Usgai, Ponda, Goa.
The supply contract runs until end-June 2014, Hindustan added.
PepsiCo has expanded its line of Quaker Harvest Crunch bars in Canada with the launch of a line containing quinoa....
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Hain accounting issue rounds off problem year
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Nestle strengthens margins but net profit down
- Unite outlines 2 Sisters stance on UK pizza site
- Pinnacle Foods closes Evol plant
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline