USA: Hispanic Tradition is out of the Bag With Three New Soup Mixes From Vigo Importing Company
Vigo Importing Company knows about timing. As the Hispanic population and its influence on popular tastes grow, and as consumers increasingly express a desire for both traditional flavor and modern convenience, Vigo has introduced three new soup mixes that astutely answer to the market.Vigo Spanish Garbanzo Bean Soup, Black Bean Soup, and Southwestern Black Bean Puree are beginning to show up on grocer's shelves and should be readily available in supermarkets in time for the cooler fall season.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw