USA: Hispanic Tradition is out of the Bag With Three New Soup Mixes From Vigo Importing Company
Vigo Importing Company knows about timing. As the Hispanic population and its influence on popular tastes grow, and as consumers increasingly express a desire for both traditional flavor and modern convenience, Vigo has introduced three new soup mixes that astutely answer to the market.Vigo Spanish Garbanzo Bean Soup, Black Bean Soup, and Southwestern Black Bean Puree are beginning to show up on grocer's shelves and should be readily available in supermarkets in time for the cooler fall season.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods