USA: Hispanic Tradition is out of the Bag With Three New Soup Mixes From Vigo Importing Company
Vigo Importing Company knows about timing. As the Hispanic population and its influence on popular tastes grow, and as consumers increasingly express a desire for both traditional flavor and modern convenience, Vigo has introduced three new soup mixes that astutely answer to the market.Vigo Spanish Garbanzo Bean Soup, Black Bean Soup, and Southwestern Black Bean Puree are beginning to show up on grocer's shelves and should be readily available in supermarkets in time for the cooler fall season.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review