USA: Hispanic Tradition is out of the Bag With Three New Soup Mixes From Vigo Importing Company
Vigo Importing Company knows about timing. As the Hispanic population and its influence on popular tastes grow, and as consumers increasingly express a desire for both traditional flavor and modern convenience, Vigo has introduced three new soup mixes that astutely answer to the market.Vigo Spanish Garbanzo Bean Soup, Black Bean Soup, and Southwestern Black Bean Puree are beginning to show up on grocer's shelves and should be readily available in supermarkets in time for the cooler fall season.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid