USA: Hispanic Tradition is out of the Bag With Three New Soup Mixes From Vigo Importing Company
Vigo Importing Company knows about timing. As the Hispanic population and its influence on popular tastes grow, and as consumers increasingly express a desire for both traditional flavor and modern convenience, Vigo has introduced three new soup mixes that astutely answer to the market.Vigo Spanish Garbanzo Bean Soup, Black Bean Soup, and Southwestern Black Bean Puree are beginning to show up on grocer's shelves and should be readily available in supermarkets in time for the cooler fall season.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group