FINLAND: HK Ruokatalo and Atria set up petfood JV
Finnish meat processors Atria and HK Ruolatalo have established a 50-50 joint venture to manufacture and distribute petfood for domestic cats and dogs, the two companies announced today [Friday]. The new company, which will trade as Best In, is forecasting annual turnover at €7m (US$6.1m) to €8m in its first year of production. Products will include sausages and jelly-like foods for both cats and dogs and dried dog foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund