FINLAND: HK Ruokatalo and Atria set up petfood JV
Finnish meat processors Atria and HK Ruolatalo have established a 50-50 joint venture to manufacture and distribute petfood for domestic cats and dogs, the two companies announced today [Friday]. The new company, which will trade as Best In, is forecasting annual turnover at €7m (US$6.1m) to €8m in its first year of production. Products will include sausages and jelly-like foods for both cats and dogs and dried dog foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins