FINLAND: HKScan management shake-up to drive "synergies" - CEO
HKScan has announced management appointments that will strengthen its management team and allow the Finnish meat group to drive synergies, CEO Hannu Kottonen told just-food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- Focus: Can General Mills improve US retail sales?
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims
- US performance weighs on General Mills
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Hovis "mulls Irish Pride Bakeries takeover"