ESTONIA: HKScan to merge Estonian businesses
HKScan merges Estonian units
HKScan has indicated that it plans to merge its two Estonian business units following on from its drive to simplify and streamline its regional operations.
The company said that its two units - AS Rakvere Lihakombinaat and AS Tallegg - would be unified as HKScan Estonia at the end of May.
The move will not result in job losses, the company stressed. "The merger is purely of a legal nature and will have no impact on employees. The new naming structure is intended to clarify the HKScan brand strategy and strengthen the group identity both internally and externally."
In recent years, the company has instituted a number of strategic and organisational reforms designed to boost profitability and organisational efficiency. The firm, which was created through the merger of regional meat groups, intends to build a "stronger, unified corporate culture".
Canadean's "HKScan Corporation : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a...
As a further step in an ongoing process to clarify and streamline its legal structure, HKScan Oyj on 2 June 2014 merged its two Estonian subsidiaries, Rakvere Lihakombinaat AS and Tallegg AS, to form ...
Chilled processed meat and chilled fish/seafood remain hugely popular among Estonians. These product types, which are seen as a good source of protein and considered to healthier than canned/preserved...
In recent years, the reputation of frozen processed food in terms of nutritional value and quality standards has improved in Estonia. At the same time, the trend towards busier lifestyles has strength...
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report