USA: Hobart - your pastrami sandwich just got safer - COMMENT
Hobart will use Microban's antibacterial system in its slicing machines. Although the technology has been available for years, Hobart will be the first manufacturer to include antimicrobial product protection in food industry equipment, hoping to capitalize on consumer fears over contaminated deli products. Other firms are likely to follow Hobart's lead, boosting interest in the company and in the sector as a whole.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega